Summer intern program
At Brilliant Ink, we are committed to helping companies create outstanding experiences for their people. We've harnessed that commitment to create an awesome internship program for you!
*UPDATE: We are no longer accepting applications, but if you would like to be notified when we open up our summer intern program next year, shoot us an email!
The Brilliant Ink Summer Intern Program (aka BINK SIP, because we love a good acronym!) is a paid, 10-week internship where you'll do meaningful work with a brilliant team. Don't let the name fool you - there will be no coffee runs for our BINK SIP interns! Instead, you'll get a real taste of what it's like to be a part of our close-knit, supportive team while doing work that lays a valuable foundation for a fulfilling career.
Program Dates: June 22nd - August 28th (10-week internship) BINK holiday on July 3rd
Location: Remote office, with the ability to meet weekly in Charlotte, NC
Hours: 30 hours/week 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Rate: $20 - $25/hr
Application: Email resume and BINK Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Helpful hint: check out the bios of our BINK team and create one for yourself using a similar format - have fun with it!)
- You recently graduated from an accredited university with a liberal arts or business-related degree (think: Communications, English, Marketing, and Advertising Majors, among others)
- Our values make you say #same:
- You stay curious by jumping into projects with little direction, explore all options and create possibility
- You lead the way by taking charge of your growth
- Be human, you are comfortable keeping it real (think: Brene Brown)
- You can't live without your daily planner and color coded notes
- Your family thinks of you as a word-nerd, tech-junky or the one who was crowned champion of their 5th grade spelling bee
- Your friends rely on you to plan spring break and find the perfect airbnb
Our team has had some pretty terrible internship experiences ourselves so we're determined to make ours great! As a BINK SIP intern you'll get:
- A deeper understanding of agency life and the inner workings of a nimble, fully remote team.
- A fresh perspective on employee experience and internal communications - you'll get a taste of how much fun working on fearless employee communications can be!
- Ongoing support from an assigned mentor/manager and insights from the entire Brilliant Ink team on ways to approach your work with a little moxy, creativity and brilliance.
- One-on-one coaching with our very own Gallup Strengths-Certified coach to help you hone in on your personal strengths to succeed at Brilliant Ink and beyond.