The Art of Storytelling: How Internal Comms Can Use Stories to Elevate Core Values
Campfires, friendship bracelets and everything in-between!
Hello again, Camp ICology participants! Gather around, you've come to the right place.
Welcome to our values-driven campaign resource library. Here you will find insights from the team that touch on the importance of connecting your values back to each moment in the employee lifecycle.
Not from Camp ICology, but want to learn more? See if FirstUp’s Camp ICology is coming to a city near you. In the meantime, here’s a quick recap of what we discussed:
- Does your company actually know its core values and desired behaviors?
- How can you use the power of storytelling to amplify your values and behaviors?
- How can you nurture your culture and ignite your people?
As you head back to your cabins, we hope our insights will help you build a compelling values-driven culture that uses the power of storytelling to engage employees. Like we always say, stories are everywhere, but the good ones that strike a chord and mean something are sometimes harder to come by.
If you're ready to wow your stakeholders, check out the resources below to get started. And if you feel like you could use some backup, we're here for you!
HUNTING & HIRING
- How To Attract Diverse Talent With Inclusive Job Postings
- 3 Benefits of an Accessible Careers Site
- How to Humanize Your Employee Value Proposition
DAY ONE & ONBOARDING
- Your New Hire Retention Begins Before Onboarding
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Contractor Onboarding Experience
- 5 Easy Ways to Enhance the Virtual Onboarding Experience
- How To Improve Your Employee Newsletter with an Editorial Plan
- How to Use Storytelling and Data to Power Your Internal Communication Business Case
- How To Align Your Corporate Values With Behaviors
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- 7 Strategies to Help Employees Work With Their Strengths
- How to Keep Your EVP’s Promises (And Keep Your Talent)
- Reaching the Unreachable: Proven Best Practices for Engaging Deskless Workers
EXIT & RETIREMENT
- What We Need to Understand (And Do) About Quiet Quitting
- Stay In Touch! 4 Employee Alumni Programs We Admire