How We Work
the get to know you phase
We begin every project with a thorough assessment of your current employee experience and business needs.
- A deep dive into your existing employee engagement data
- Stakeholder interviews
- Employee focus groups
- Workshopping a series of employee personas
- Delivering a comprehensive findings report, full of data-backed insights and prioritized recommendations.
the building with intention phase
With research-backed priorities in hand, we work together to map out your ideal employee experience, and a detailed plan for getting there. After all, a dream without a plan is just a wish.
- Building the project plan
- Assigning workstreams and owners
- Developing a narrative with an overarching message and supporting points to ensure consistency
- Defining success, including milestones and KPIs
THE FUN PHASE
This is where the magic happens. In this phase, we put our plan into action and create an employee experience that’s authentic to your company and its vision. We’ll bring to life all of the creative concepts we planned, from writing and design to websites and video.
Activities in this phase include:
- Establishing design direction
- Developing initial concepts and materials
- Testing and refining for maximum effect
the high fives and press go phase
During this phase, we’ll establish measures and metrics to monitor how we’re moving the needle, and make improvements along the way. We won’t stop ‘til we get it right!
Work in this phase includes:
- Building a strategy to accurately measure how your efforts are making a difference
- Reporting plan for key stakeholders to demonstrate progress and impact
- Recommendations for improvements to enhance results