Give Thanks - 2017
November 22, 2017
It's that time of year again. And boy, we couldn't be happier. Here's what our lovely Brilliant Ink family is thankful for this year:
Ann:Besides all that I’m thankful for every SINGLE day (my family, my health, a job I love), this year I’m especially thankful for…
- Amazing TV to binge watch (currently loving Stranger Things 2, Atlanta, The Affair).
- My handy dandy new egg boiler,
- An incredible season of Broadway shows (Dear Evan Hansen, The Band’s Visit, Hello Dolly – counting down to Harry Potter and Frozen!),
- The chance to have not one but TWO Thanksgiving dinners with my family (neither requiring me to get on a plane!).
- Last but CERTAINLY not least… a team of Inkies who surprise me daily with their brilliance! So thankful!
Anna:I'm thankful for...
- My energetic, hilarious and fun-loving boys.
- My growing baby bump and the impending arrival of my little lady.
- My husband– the best partner and father I could ever imagine.
- Our incredible team who inspires me every day.
- Living in beautiful Northern California.
- Pumpkin pie.
Kate:I couldn’t be more grateful for my brand spankin’ new husband!
Jackie:I'm thankful for...
- Friends, family, and the Brilliant Inkies.
- My dog.
- Lint removers for dog fur.
- The Alarmy® alarm clock app.
- Time zones.
- Panera Bread.
Bethany:I'm thankful for...
- Being a part of a team of strong and brilliant women.
- Being able to bring my whole (nerdy) self to work.
- Having an amazing work / life balance.
- Working with clients that my Midwest self could have only dreamed about.
- Learning something new every day.
- Being a part of a strong community of nerdy gamers who also love the outdoors.
- Living in California where I can choose the beach, the city, the mountains, or the forest.
- Just loving my life how it is and loving who I am right now.