Launching an employee mobile app? Or considering it? You’ve come to the right place. In collaboration with our partners at Poppulo, we’ve put together a few resources to help you navigate the world of small screens.
Whether you’re deciding if mobile makes sense for your organization, thinking through your mobile content strategy, or planning your roll-out, these trusted tips and tricks will help you navigate a path forward.
Thoughtful planning, prep, and promotion are the name of the game when it comes to introducing and integrating an employee mobile app within your organization. The hard work starts long before your go-live date, and continues long after your app is out in the workforce.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- The crucial, make-it-or-break-it steps to set your app up for success from the start
- Creating an end-product (from the app name, to the look and feel, to the content itself) that will stand out from the noise
- Building buzz before, during, and after launch to keep your people returning again and again
Prefer to read our tips?
- Here’s our webinar in the form of a whitepaper.
- Blog post: Making the Most of Mobile - An overview with step-by-step instructions on what you should consider before adding mobile as an employee communications channel.
Have some tips of your own? Let us know @brilliantink!